This course will teach you about basic first aid for adults, children and infants.
The course is split into nine modules:
- First Aid and Adult CPR
- Child and Infant CPR
- Automated external defibrillator
- The Heart
- Bleeding and Burns
- Asthma and Allergies
- Epilepsy and Seizures
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
In this course you will learn:
- First aid principles
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Using an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- First aid and choking
- First aid for heart attacks and cardiac arrest
- How to treat severe bleeding and burns
- First aid for fractures
- First aid for asthma and allergic reactions
- First aid for treating seizures and epilepsy
For more information, or to purchase this, course click here.
Customer feedback – what we are hearing about this course:
“Really good course, easy to use and understand. Would highly recommend.”
“I found this course very informative and engaging.”
“Good, well planned and interactive course.”
“I’ve definitely gained a good insight into this topic, really enjoyable.”
Do you have a question?
Whether it is a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.