The course is split into three modules:
- Causes and Consequences
- The Strategy
- Your Role
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
In this course you will learn about:
- How prevalent the problem is
- Indicators of poor outcomes
- The impact of teenage parenting on the mother and child
- Who is most at risk of becoming a teenage parent
- The importance of not stereotyping teenage parents
- What the Teenage Pregnancy Strategy 1999 is
- What other policies are relevant to teenage pregnancy since it was introduced
- Ensuring early access to appropriate multi-agency support
- Ensuring access to Sex and Relationships Education (SRE)
- Why pregnant teenagers need additional help
- What happens when they get poor service from professionals
- What teenagers want from you
- What skills you need to use
- What messages you need to convey to teenagers about sex and teenage pregnancy
- What level of confidentiality you can give teenagers
For more information, or to purchase this course click here.
Customer feedback – what we are hearing about this course:
“I found this course really informative.”
“It gives the right amount of information without being too much to take in.”
“Well structured, informative and engaging.”
“Very well explained with case studies.”
Do you have a question?
Whether it is a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.