Lancashire Constabulary had to train 5,000 police officers and staff on CONNECT - their police case management system. They needed:
- Consistent training given the sensitivity of the information held - case records, investigations, intelligence and custody records.
- Compliant training adhering to national standards on security and data protection.
- To minimise abstractions from front-line policing and core duties.
Using Me Learning’s LearnStream methodology, we developed 203 bite-size modules configured into 11 role-tailored courses plus a core course to give all staff a baseline level of knowledge. The training was delivered through our own secure cloud-based learning platform underpinned by our Cyber Security Essentials, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations.
Reduced impact on front-line policing and minimised time away from core duties through role-tailored training delivered in an instant digital environment.
- Reduced risk through consistent training resulting in fewer errors and related impacts.
- Lasting legacy with 24/7 instantly-available digital learning still being used as refresher training and for new staff.
- Excellent feedback with many commenting that it was the best training they had undertaken at the constabulary.
5,000+ learners trained through LearnStream
8 weeks project delivery
486 logins in 1 day – a record for the client
203 bite-size modules arranged into 12 courses
Book a demo
See LearnStream in action. Unleash the value of your people and software.