Getting trainers and learners in the same place at the same time can be a full time job! The Me Learning Classroom Booking System makes everything easy; from handling training requests to communicating with learners.
- Schedule: Manage sessions, venues and attendees with zero hassle, saving time and money.
- Deliver: No last-minute surprises and no paperwork. So trainers can focus on teaching.
- Measure: Understand every interaction, for continuous performance improvement and clear, demonstrable value from training.
Set up classroom-based sessions in moments; for learners within or beyond your organisation. Send invitations by email, set pre-evaluation conditions and see sign-ups in real-time.
The Classroom Booking System handles all the details automatically – like cut-off dates, multiple trainers and capacity management/waitlists. It’ll even take care of authorisations from line managers, so there’ll be no more endless phoning around.
Your trainers get an optimised experience too, with all the information they need at their fingertips. They’ll receive an up-to-date register just before the session and collated feedback afterwards – including formal Level 1 & 2 learner evaluations to help them refine their own skills, too.
With the Classroom Booking System, trainers spend their time teaching, instead of managing lists.
The Classroom Booking System will even produce venue directions in Google Maps – so now there’s no excuse for learners not turning up!
- Save time and hassle: manage 100 learners as easily as 5
- See value from your training investment: reward attendees with CPD hours, highlight non-attendance for improvement
- Get the real-time picture: see attendee lists, live, and get full reporting on events, trainer performance and attendance
- A single version of the truth: with everything archived for reference and downloadable as Excel/PDF.
- The Classroom Booking System is the L&D professional’s secret weapon – saving hours of admin work every week and making classroom training more rewarding for trainers and learners alike.To learn more or arrange a demo, call 01273 499100 or email us.
“You and the team have been wonderful in the service that you have given us over the last two years – I couldn’t have asked for better! Thanks again!”Central Bedfordshire Council
Trafford expects the training to decrease learning time and costs while increasing learning effectiveness and consistency to allow practitioners to work more effectively and collaboratively.View case study
Do you have a question?
Whether it’s a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales teams will be happy to help.