As a Health or Social Care organisation you will find many of our 130 off-the-shelf courses highly relevant and informative.
Me Learning was founded with a Health and Social Care focus, and for 10 years we’ve been developing the highest quality materials to fulfil the training needs of these sectors.
Our Safeguarding Children and Safeguarding Adults course categories are comprehensive, including derivatives specifically for a Health audience, and courses for helping those with SEN. Why don’t you have a look and start with our Safeguarding Awareness Course.
We’ve helped reduce costs and provide flexible training for both private and public sector organisations that have a Health and Social Care focus, including organisations such as dentists, GP practices, local authority social care departments and charities working with children or vulnerable adults.
Leon Rodgers – Health and Social Specialist
I am extremely passionate about the Care Sector and have been ever since I was a young boy! My mother has worked within care since as far back as I can remember, spending many Saturday afternoons running around Care Homes, speaking to the residents and even helping with lunches, and dinner.
I can also remember my mum complaining at the lack of trained and engaged staff, the issues with reporting and booking training and then collating all this information together to help her as a manager fulfil her role to the best of her abilities.
As a result, I understand the difficulties Care Providers can face, especially when considering training hence why I’m dedicated to helping all Care Providers achieve the best blended training solutions they require with cost effective and high quality blended learning solutions.
I am always here to assist whether it’s an immediate need or something down the line, so please feel free to email me.
Why Me Learning?
- The UK’s friendliest e-learning provider
- A dedicated team to advise on health and social care sector deployment
- Great offers and packages exclusive to the care sector
- Complete learning management expertise: all the advice, support and technology you need, today and in the future
- More economical and convenient than classroom training for time-poor care professionals
- No need for expensive external trainers
- With day-or-night availability, training won’t disrupt work. Busy care staff can even pause and restart later.
- Save precious inset days for bespoke needs
- Keep your team updated on policies and legislation, all with an audit trail to prove your efforts
“The platform is user-friendly and engaging, and all the content we needed was there, but just as importantly, they were friendly and accommodating to our needs from day one.”Branch Manager Healthcare Direct
Healthcare Direct puts quality of service at the heart of its offering to clients. To honour that commitment with a pool of temporary staff in different roles and locations and with different skills, it was essential to offer training to ensure that everyone on the team would meet the benchmark standards required to deliver the best quality care.View case study
Do you have a question?
Whether it’s a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales teams will be happy to help.