This course is split into two interactive and engaging modules, focusing on the identification of stroke and how to prevent it, and the recovery and care process after a stroke.
After completing this course you will be confident in identifying when a stroke has happened, the different types of causes, symptoms and prevention methods. As well as having a thorough understanding of what the recovery and care entails.
This course is split into two modules:
- Stroke Identification and Prevention
- Recovery and Care
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
In this course you will learn:
- What a stroke is
- How to identify and respond to a stroke
- What a transient ischaemic attack is
- The risk factors for a stroke
- How to prevent a stroke
- The importance of specialist stroke care
- The common effects of a stroke — physical, mental, and emotional
- The ways that a carer can act to minimise the potential dangers to a stroke survivor that result from these effects
- The specific medical professionals who can help with these issues
- Some of the resources available to stroke survivors and their carers
For more information, or to purchase this course click here.
Customer feedback – what we are hearing about this course:
“A thorough and engaging course.”
“I feel like I really learnt a lot in this course.”
“Really informative and engaging at the same time.”
“Excellent information, I’m much more confident now.”
Do you have a question?
Whether it is a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.