Got a brilliant learning idea but insufficient funds to make your learning happen? We are bringing partners together to co-fund and collaborate on innovative projects.
The Me Learning Innovation Fund is there to kick start a handful of carefully selected learning projects each year. And yours could be one of the first out of the starting blocks.
To be chosen, your idea will need to stand out because of the potential benefit, not just to your own organisation, but across an entire sector, including your partners. We are also looking for projects which are commercially viable because all the profit will be used to replenish the Innovation Fund, so we can support more projects in future.
If you are lucky enough to be selected, you will get:
- Lifetime access to the training we create together.
- The chance to collaborate with Me Learning and others.
- Full involvement from start to finish as a subject-matter expert.
- Satisfaction that your learning will help fund future innovation projects.
How this works:
- We will shortlist and select ideas, prioritising those which will benefit a wide sector audience.
- We will assess whether a project is likely to be commercially viable, so we know there is the best chance of replenishing the Innovation Fund.
- Once approved, Me Learning will pledge half the development costs, so long as you and partners can jointly match our funding.
- Once the project is complete your organisation will have access to the training without licence costs.
- We will ask you to help share the learning to other similar organisations, so your organisation also gets credit for the input you make.
Click here to download our Innovation Fund brochure.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org