Access my training
Combine your e-learning for Freedom of Information Act, Information Security and Data Protection Act into one effective bundle, saving money in the process.
If you need to get a solid grip of the different legislation and principles around data, information and sharing, this is the bundle for you.
This Information Governance course ‘bundle’ will help to ensure that all people working with sensitive and personal data are aware of their responsibilities under law to keep that information safe and secure, and to know how, when and to whom information can be given or withheld.
This course bundle contains the following courses:
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide.
This course is ideal for:
• Anyone who works with or can access / view personal, confidential and / or sensitive information
• Anyone of works for / with an organisation
• Anyone who works / deals with the general public
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
• The importance of keeping data secure and key steps to ensuring security
• What needs to be protected
• The risks to data and data systems
• The ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ when communicating with other people
• What to do if you think information might be at risk
• The principles and purpose of the Data Protection Act
• The key terminology associated with the Data Protection Act
• How to process sensitive data
• The principles and purpose of the Freedom of Information Act
• The key terminology associated with the Freedom of Information Act
• What a Freedom of Information request is
• What information can be requested and what information is exempt
• How and why a refused request decision can be challenged
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All of our courses have been independently accredited as conforming to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout.
We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licences in bulk.
Contact us for more information.
All our courses are accessed through Blue LMS, Me Learning’s own Learning Management System.
Talk to us about how Blue LMS can help you monitor, track and report on your learners.
For over 10 years we have been providing engaging, informative and clearly explained e-learning materials in a flexible format for our learners.
We've won awards, we've won hundreds of organisations as clients, and we've been used by hundreds of thousands of satisfied learners.
Me Learning Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: Company Number: 5842638
Registered office: Basepoint Business Centre, Little High Street, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex. BN43 5EG